Imagining what it's like to enjoy a gorgeous property is all you really need to do. With Gelderman, you can just sit back and enjoy the process of getting a beautiful new outdoor space. We have a well-established process, and it’s all about you:
- Do you have some exciting ideas? Great. We’d love to hear them. Once we know more about you and your vision we can arrange a consultation to determine your needs and objectives, assess your property and discuss your ideas.
- What does your perfect space look like? We’ll work through some ideas, plan and sketch concepts and review materials. We'll show you a few different concept designs to see the possibilities and determine a rough budget.
- Do you want to be sure it's right? Once we’ve focused in on a concept, we can select all the materials and develop a planting design together. The final design is developed in 3D CAD modeling to give you a detailed, highly realistic idea of what the finished product will be. At this point we’ll also have an estimate for you, and with your approval, we’ll get your project scheduled!
- Can construction on your property be enjoyable? Yes! When you know all the details have been taken care of, the relevant permits have been secured, contractors and materials are scheduled, you can just relax and watch your project unfold. And with our Red Carpet Care, you can be sure we’ll be working as conscientiously as possible, minimizing any inconvenience as much as possible.
- Do you have any concerns? No problem. We’ll be sure you know how to get in touch with your project manager if you need to. We will always return any calls within 4 hours. Your project manager will also be in regular communication with you throughout your project, keeping you fully up to date on progress.
- Can we make sure you’re happy? Once your new outdoor space is in place, we’ll take a tour with you and identify if there are any final items needing attention. We manage our process so that we’ll finish as scheduled, including the completion of all final items. With the wrap up of your project, we’ll review your final invoice as well as our warranty details.