A big thank you to Patrick Henry from our Breslau office for this mouth watering recipe.
- 6 pieces of chicken legs with thighs attached
- 6 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning powder
- 6 teaspoons Jamaican meat seasoning
- 4 teaspoons Jamaican all purpose seasoning
- 6 teaspoons Walkerswood traditional jerk marinade
- 3 tablespoons Jamaican browning sauce
- Make 3 deep cuts in the chicken, making sure the chicken remains attached and the skin in place
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the jerk seasoning, meat seasoning and all purpose seasoning. Rub spices into chicken until chicken is evenly coated.
- Add the jerk paste and rub into chicken.
- Add the browning sauce and rub until chicken is evenly coated.
- Let chicken marinate overnight.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet, skin side up. Bake at 375 F for one hour, or until chicken is cooked to your liking, and juices run clear.
Serve hot with your choice of side.