Lobster! Or as they say in Boston - LOBSTAH! Serve with grilled corn & steamed new potatoes for a taste of the east coast.
Recipe originally appeared in the 15th edition of the Barbecue Genius Grillers Handbook, and can also be found at www.onthegrill.ca.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 6 small uncooked lobster tails (8 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 medium lemons, for garnish
- Preheat barbecue on HIGH.
- To prepare marinade, combine olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Brush marinade onto the lobster meat with basting brush.
- Rinse lobsters and pat dry. Split lengthwise through back shell and lobster meat. Run a skewer through the length of the tail to prevent curling.
- Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Place tails on grill, meat side down, for one minute. Then, using tongs turn tails shell side down for 8-10 minutes or until the shell is red and the meat is white. Remove skewers and serve with lemon wedges.