Last weekend both the Guelph & Waterdown branches met at Liuna Station for our annual Gelderman Christmas Dinner. We had a great time, a great dinner, a great speech (thanks John!) & our President recognized our staff for service milestones and outstanding service in the year 2014.
Our Award Winners:
Staff Service Awards
- Adrienne Dawson - 5 Years of Service
- Jeff Fennema - 10 Years of Service
- Harry Gelderman - President's Million Dollar Sales Club
Rookie of the Year:
- Shane Muir - Waterdown Branch, Maintenance Division
- Chris Dryden - Waterdown Branch, Landscape Construction Division
- Mercedes Mulder - Guelph Branch
Most Valuable Player
- Adam Braun - Guelph Branch
- Jeff Stegenga - Waterdown Branch, Landscape Construction Division
- Jason Bobbit - Waterdown Branch, Maintenance Division
Employee of the Year
Adrienne Dawson was selected as Gelderman's first ever Employee of the Year. In addition to fulfilling all of the criteria for Most Valuable Player, Adrienne embodies the Gelderman Way. With her customer focus, commitment and integrity, attitude and accomplishments, she exceeded all expectations in 2014.
And last, but not least, Gelderman had the honor of recognizing our first official retiree - Don Lamontagne.
Congratulations to all of our awards winners and honorees, and thank you to Liuna Station for a wonderful evening & a great meal.
Access a slide show from the event by clicking on the picture above.