We are proud to announce that as of November 4, 2016, Gelderman Landscape Services is the third snow contractor in Canada to have been certified to the ISO 9001/SN 9001 Certification standard.
Based on the International Organization for Standardization’s fundamentals of ISO 9001, SN 9001 is designed specifically to benefit the commercial snow and ice management industry. Businesses earn and maintain certification through a series of independent, third-party audits. These audits confirm the implementation of processes and procedures that adhere to the business and quality management standards for the professional snow and ice management industry.
At Gelderman, we pride ourselves on providing red carpet care to all of our clients, and obtaining SN 9001 certification is part of our continuing promise to care for you AND your property.
- Well-defined and documented procedures equals even better service
- Faster identification and resolution of any quality issues
- Processes and procedures in place to ensure we deliver the services we promised you
- Continuous evaluation and improvement to our processes
- Maintaining the necessary documents to keep everyone on the same page - from your contract, to your snow map, to our service logs
- We will be performing twice-annual internal audits, and be subject to regular independent, third-party audits, on the implementation of these processes.
We partnered with Smithers Quality Assessments, www.smithersregistrar.com, an accredited quality and environmental management systems certification body, to achieve our certification.
Check out our official certificate here!