Have some fun with these Christmas candies.
Quick & Easy Turtles
- 20 small mini-pretzels
- 20 chocolate covered caramel candies
- 20 pecan halves
- PREHEAT oven to 300 degrees F.
- ARRANGE the pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Place one chocolate covered caramel candy on each pretzel.
- BAKE for 4 minutes. While the candy is warm, press a pecan half onto each candy covered pretzel. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.\
Makes 20 Turtles
Bacon & Eggs
- 1 package (15 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 12 oz white melting chocolate
- 48 Yellow M&M's
- PLACE pretzel sticks on waxed paper in groups of two, leaving a small space between each.
- HEAT vanilla chips in a microwave-safe bowl at 70% power until melted; stir until smooth.
- DROP melted chocolate by tablespoonfuls over each pair of pretzel sticks.
- PLACE one or two M&M's in the center of each "egg" to create “yolks”.
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.